Friday, December 11, 2009

BONUS: Creature!!!!

Location: Iguazu Falls, Brazilian side
After a little reflection, I decided to post this BONUS blog...

A little extra post for a very beautiful little creature. I studied this guy for awhile during my day at Foz de Iguazu. He teetered for a while on the railing and slowly made his way across it, taking his time not to slip off. Mystical little butterfly- thought I´d share him and his story with you...


















The cool thing about this was the sound from the waterfalls was ROARING but this little guy took no notice, and just continued on his walk. There were many other tourists around and stuff going on in the background, but the butterfly just focused on his mission to cross the railing by feet-haha- (though he could have flown!)
I tried to post a video of the butterfly so you could hear the falls but it didn´t work.